DSE Assessor Training (1 day)
This Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessor training course will teach you how to meet your legal responsibilities whilst also reducing risks, reducing absence figures and improving staff morale and productivity. It provides all the required information on how to implement an effective DSE policy and carry out DSE assessments internally.
Who should attend?
Office managers, team leaders, health & safety managers and HR managers. Or anyone who is given the responsibility of managing a DSE Policy.
Understanding the legislation and implementing good standard procedures. How to carryout both standard DE assessments and reactive DSE assessments to help individual employees. The course has a strong practical basis but also provides a good understanding of anatomy and physiology relating to musculoskeletal issues and disabilities. A reference and guidance manual is provided along with a certificate on completion of the course.
Key elements of the course are:
- Understanding the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Regulations
- Implementing an effective DSE Policy
- Practical DSE assessment procedures
- Identifying and understanding risks
- How to carryout individual DSE assessments
- Improving staff awareness and identifying training needs
- Understanding musculoskeletal problems - causes and solutions
- How to carryout more detailed reactive DSE Assessments
- An introduction to ergonomic products and the solutions they provide
Further course information
This one day course is available from just £720 + vat. Maximum number of attendees 10, that's just £72 per person!
We can also tailor DSE training to meet your specific needs; such as DSE refresher training or advanced DSE Assessor training. Advanced training is suitable for those who have been effectively managing a DSE policy and are now looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of how to solve more specific issues relating to musculoskeletal and/or disability.